Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bill Whittle

I love Bill Whittle.  Yes, it's a man crush.  No, I've not joined the other team, nor have I consider Bill past the comments he writes and speaks.  But that was enough to make me fall head over heels in love with the man.  

If Bill were allowed on TV nightly to make comments I hear on Firewall - we would not have the Ebola infested, illegal immigration threat we currently have.  Nor would we have the majority of American sitting at home cowed - too afraid to speak their minds and opinions - opinions shared with the majority of their Countrymen.  The Media would be exposed for the worthless idiots they are and, in all, America is a better, safer, and more free place.  

Bill makes sense of senselessness.  

WATCH BILL WHITTLE!!!  www.truthrevolt.org  

Please donate too.  He needs it to spread the word.  

No comments:

Post a Comment